Things we learnt in Budapest:
1. Caving is 100% as terrifying as expected
2. I thought a full overall might be "A Look". Unfortunately that Look is "overgrown two year old in a romper"
3. Everything is on a hill. I should have calf muscles of a goddess after that, but instead they're still quivering like an old lady.
4. Hungarians believe in carbs and alcohol. I'm home!...
5. Hungarian wine is good. Hungarian beer is good. Hungarian hangovers are very, very bad.
|It's all fun and games until the hangover sets in|
6. Open air opera is a thing. Joining in is frowned upon.
7. Thermal baths are cool. Wave machines are better.